Saturday 16 November 2013

My heart is almost full yet not ready to stop learning.

The past two weeks I have been trying to get into the habit of doing stretches first thing when I wake up, to help my body feel revitilised and ready to take on work.
I am starting to feel the benefits of it, and am trying to eat healthier, although I must say working out at the community it is very hard to "eat healthily"  but am trying.

I then am starting to wean myself into pilates as well as stretches to help get me into the way of keeping fit again.
I have come across some interesting videos on youtube from Blogilates
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r_z7DUpjH8&list=PLDF3462F6A19FA96E
Which I have found to really help me get started, and you feel the post workout ache after it but it feel so good!
I am also finding that my out look on everything in general is changing as a result of me kicking myself into shape.
I'm feeling a bit more awake and rested (although I am exhausted when I come home from work)
I'm more open to ideas,
I'm socializing... Let's just let that sink in for a second.
I'm now trying to be motivated to work at my studies more and being proactive.

I am taking in the air around me and appreciating the world as I see it. I am starting to think broadly about the future and trying to be a little more care free about things in general.

I'm trying to get back into the way of meditating and reading my Bible more often but that is gonna take some practice.

I'm also taking good care of my hair and skin too.

I came across this video of a woman prior to being put under anesthetic for a double mastectomy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPdheFjRm4E
no words can express the positivity and holistic care of this video.
I think this woman is amazing for having such an amazing out look on life which makes me think I should motivate myself more to do things like read my Bible and meditate more than I do and to appreciate the world the way it is regardless of circumstance and situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment