Thursday 21 November 2013

Motivation

Why should I wait until January to find an excuse of "New Year Resolutions" to make some kind of change in my life?

I have decided to make a change now.
Well actually as of two weeks ago.
I may have mentioned before I am trying to stretch every morning to help wake myself up and get into a way of working out again.
My friend and I want to work out together but she lives like 30 miles away so I'm thinking maybe there is a better way to help each other and maybe work out together once a week.
I'm thinking every day do stretches/pilates/yoga. Then for each day of the week focus on a different part of the body to tone.  Probably best to start from head to toe on this one? Then taking extra care to look at diet and snacks etc.

Yes. I think I will discuss this with my friend and see if she is up for this idea. Then we shall concoct a work out plan together MOSTLY USING PINTREST AS IT IS AWESOME!

kthanksbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment