Wednesday 11 December 2013

Yet another confession

I'm sure you guessed but my work out plan fell through. I have had a weird cold and a tough time on placement so I haven't been getting home until late, and going to meet my tutor to do some assignment work.
Don't get me wrong I love my placement at the moment but it is emotionally draining at times seeing people so vulnerable in their own homes and so close to death.
I've been so tired lately so I have put working out on the back burner.
I have been stretching and doing some yoga when I can but it is hard to fit time at the moment. However I am now over my cold and will try to maintain the work out plan I have at the moment.

Did some yoga tonight, to stretch and to relieve stress.
(As part of the "Basic Yoga For Dummies" series on youtube)

However, I have found an inspirational video I would like to share.
http://9gag.tv/v/1919

Enjoy and live/love life!

No comments:

Post a Comment