Saturday 26 October 2013

Such A Busy Week

Yeah... Busy doing nothing!

All I have been doing lately is going to placement, coming home, getting into my pajama's, eating food then going to sleep.  I have been so tired latetly. Sister of the ward thinks I might be anaemic, I wouldn't be surprised myself as I have literally no energy to think about doing anything let alone trying to be socialable
Most of my time has been spent either on Youtube, Tumblr, Facebook or Pintrest.

There is something I'd like to talk about, Pintrest.
I prefer Pintrest to most other social networks (FACEBOOK!) I only use Facebook to connect with family and friends who live abroad or connect with the ones from uni when I have work to do or something.
But Pintrest is a network where people can share funny pictures with others on boards, you can also get recipies, craft ideas, fitness and health related articles, gift ideas, inspiration, pretty much anything you want Pintrest will undoubtedly have it.
I even found on Pintrest an "anti-cellulite" work out that actually works, and has evidence to back up how these exercises will improve tone in the legs and reduce the appearance of cellulite or even prevent it. Actually works a treat and people have been complimenting me on ma tooche... I digress.

I know a lot of people out there in internet land love Pintrest but sometimes have the same problem as me "I shall pin this for later" and then never cast an eye on it ever again.

So this is my idea, every month, dedicate one day aside for you to do some of the things that you pinned on Pintrest. (A Pintrest Day). It allows you to do the things you want to on a day off where you don't feel like talking to anyone or going out anywhere (unless you're into that, then that is fine)

After next week I finish placement and I intend of taking a couple of Pintrest days to catch up because I have been pinning a lot of things hahaha!

Anyways, going for a spot of lunch with la famile here.

Chao.

No comments:

Post a Comment