Sunday 13 October 2013

An introduction

Why hello there,

I imagine at this stage of the game I am the only one here, so technically I have just addressed myself.
Oh well.
My name is Rachel, I enjoy numerous types of stuffs.

Some of the many things that I enjoy include nursing, I am a third year student nurse... The less said about that the better. It scares me that I am expected to know things. Lol!
I also enjoy making jewelry. I have a Facebook page where I display and sell all my items. (www.facebook.com/HMbeads) I find it very therapeutic and I like designing things and seeing how they come together.
I enjoy playing sports like volleyball, football, squash, badminton, and generally keeping fit by going to the gym and following fitness coach type people on the youtubez.
I am qualified in reflexology (which is a type of complementary therapy that focuses on pressure points on the hands and feet that reflect the various organs, glands and parts of the body)

I love tea a little too much, I also enjoy sleeping, and generally lounging around in my bed.
Sometimes people scare me, and my interactions with people also scare me. I will most likely write about those quite frequently.

Anywho, I hope you enjoy


Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment